Barclaycard Arrival™ World MasterCard® with no annual fee
- No annual fee
- 1x miles on all purchases
- 2x miles on travel, dining
- You can redeem miles on virtually any travel: Hotels, Airplane tickets, Car rental, Cruises
- 20,000 miles sign up bonus if you manage to spend $1000 in first 90 days (a $210 equivalent if redeemed for travel)
- 5% back if you redeem miles for travel
- Miles can be redeemed as a statement credit for travel expenses
- 0% intro balance transfer APR for 12 months
- No foreign transaction fees
- MasterCard benefits – Travel accident insurance, baggage delay reimbursement, trip cancellation/interruption insurance
- Free online FICO score – a compliment from Barclay's bank
- The only thing to desire for this card is a better rewards rate, but there is another Barclaycard travel card that offers 2x rewards and bigger sign-up bonuses for a $89 annual fee.
One of the best travel cards. Seriously. Easy miles redeem as a statement credit to erase a whole or a portion of your travel expenses. Miles earn rate up to 2x on gas, travel, and bills, no international transaction fee, and no annual fee.
If you want an even greater rewards rate, there is the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® with 2x miles on everything with a $89 annual fee.
These two Arrival cards are our cards of choice for travel category
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals