Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® - 2x rewards
The card is no longer available
Enjoy 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit toward an eligible travel purchase
Earn 2X miles on all purchases
Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
No foreign transaction fees on purchases made while traveling abroad
0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers madeof account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.99%, 20.99% or 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness. There is a fee for balance transfers.
- 2x miles on all purchases
- 40 000 miles sign up bonus
- Master Card World Elite benefits
- $89 annual fee can be the only drawback, but there is another card - Barclaycard Arrival™ World Elite Mastercard® (without a Plus at the name) with no annual fee and slightly lower rewards rate.
Comparing to Arrival card
Added features compared to Barclaycard Arrival
- $89 annual fee
- chip and pin function
- 2x miles on $1 on all purchases
- If you spend $3000 in the first 90 days, you get 40000 miles (equivalent of $400 if redeemed for travel)
- Travel benefits – Concierge service, Travel accident, Travel cancellation\delay, auto collision waiver, baggage delay insurance
If you consider Arrival Plus and Arrival as two different versions of the same card, you have the flexibility to choose. If you are planning to spend at least $3,000 on a card in the first 90 days, then Arrival Plus is a better choice. If not, Arrival card with no annual fee will fit your spending pattern.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals