Credit One Bank® Unsecured Platinum Visa® Review
Seeing if you Pre-Qualify is fast, easy, and secure
Get 1% cash back rewards on eligible purchase, terms apply
Rewards post automatically to your account each month.
- Bad or Poor credit credit card
- Get Pre-Qualified without harming your credit score
- 1% on eligible purchases, terms apply
- Monthly free credit score tracking
- Automatic reviews for credit line increase opportunities
- High APR 19.99%-25.99% Variable
- $0-$99 annual fee
- Not a great rewards rate
If you have bad credit, there are not many options for you. Credit One Bank® Credit Card is one of them. You can get Pre-Qualified without harming your credit score.
Usually, the initial credit limit is low, but over time you can get an automatic review for a credit limit increase opportunity. Credit One Bank offers you a free credit score tracking tool to help you get a better grip on your credit score.
If you have no credit or a fair credit there is also another option for you - Capital One Platinum – no annual fee in the first year, $19 then, free credit tracker and credit line increase option as well.
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals