Plum Card from American Express OPEN - Is it Right for Your Business?
1.5% flat rate cash back if you pay balance in full withing 10 days after a statement
no interest for 60 days to pay off balance
no preset spending limit
no international transaction fee
Let's take a look at the unconventional business credit card from American Express
- 1.5% flat rate cash back in the form of a discount if you pay off your balance within 10 days of your statement date
- no predetermined spending limit
- deferred payment option for 60 days if you pay at least a minimum payment on time`
- a charge card, not a credit
- $250 annual fee (waived for the first year)
- though the spending limit is not predetermined, it is not unlimited, but rather defined by your spending activity
An interesting charge card with a handy option to defer payments for 60 days and 1.5% cash back. The biggest downside is a $250 annual fee starting from the second year, making the card a break even only if you spend more than $1,400 on a card every month.
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals