Costco True Earnings Card by American Express
the card was discontinued on March 2016
no annual fee with paid Costco membership
up to 3% back
Note: The card will discontinue by March 2016 and the cardholders will need to switch to another card for shopping at Costco
- no annual fee aside from what you paid for your Costco membership
- 0% intro APR on purchases for first 6 months
- great cashback rate with a wide range of categories included- 3x on gas, 2x on travel, Costco purchases and dining
- you can add additional card members that has Costco cards to earn more cashback
- cashback is received in a for of annual rewards coupon in February and as an expiration date of August 31
- $4,000 annual limit for the highest rewards category, which is gas and some people spend more on it annually
A great card to have if you shop at Costco and pay for membership.
In terms of cashback, the card offers rewards similar to AmEx BlueCash Everyday but more geared towards travel expenses.
Customers with a good to excellent credit can apply.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals