- Instant 60 seconds credit limit approval!
- Report to major credit bureaus
- Bad credit, damaged credit is not a problem.
- Preapproval does not impact your credit score
- Spending limit up to $5,000, but can start from $300
- No monthly or annual fees
- Very high APR - starts from 37% for 36 months and goes up to 100% for a 12-months pay off.
- Your purchase is not legally a purchase but a lease until you pay off your purchase.
- Needs an income verification and a checking account.
Emporium Card is one of a few options if you have a bad or damaged credit and the only practical option if you are looking for an instant credit card.
However, this option has many limitation and drawbacks - you are limited to only Emporium online store for your shopping and the APR is very high. The card reports to major credit bureaus which helps in building your credit.
On the other side, the best way to build a credit is to start with a small credit and manage it responsibly that doesn't go well with shopping luxury goods.
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals