Chase Sapphire - my precious!
$95 annual fee, waived for the first year
or no annual fee for basic Sapphire card
2x points on travel and dining
1 point per dollar on all other purchases as usual
the card is made of metal
- there is no annual fee basic Sapphire version of the card
- 2x points on travel and restaurants (2x on dining for basic card)
- 50,000 bonus points for spending $4,000 in the first 3 months (only 10,000 for basic card)
- reward points worth 1.25 cents each if redeemed for travel through Chase or just 1 cent if redeemed for cash (boost not offered on a no annual fee Sapphire card)
- you can also transfer points to popular airline frequent flyer programs
- no foreign transaction fee (3% fee on a no annual fee card)
- the card is made of real metal, so looks very solid
- $95 annual fee, however, waived for the first year
Another great travel rewards card with a 2x rewards on gas and restaurants. What makes it even better is the 25% points boost you get when redeeming for travel through Chase.
A good tip: If you have a Freedom card, you can transfer Freedom rewards points to your Sapphire account and then use it for travel through Chase with a 1.25% rate.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals