Total Visa Credit Card for Not so Perfect Credit Scores
One of not-so-many credit card offers available for a people with bad credit.
- A real credit card for bad credit - no need for security deposit.
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- The credit limit is $300, $75 of which will be subtracted from it as a first-year annual fee
- High fees. First-year costs will be $75 annual fee+$89 processing fee resulting in total $164 $89 of which will be out of pocket.
- After the first-year costs will be $48 annual fee+$75/year monthly fee resulting in total $123 per year.
A choice of a credit card for a poor credit situation is very limited. Total Visa® Card is one of the cards that can help you to have a good start. We can recommend getting this card if you have a not so perfect credit score and low chances of getting approved by major credit cards. However, high fees, associated with the card make it impractical to keep it after your credit score reaches a fair credit range.
Another possible case for using this card is if you are unwilling to freeze the money on a security deposit with a secured card - Total Visa® Card will require only $89 processing fee out of your pocket for the first year and will provide you with a $225 credit limit (after taking off $75 first-year annual fee).
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals