Checking Account Required
Fast and easy application process; response provided in seconds
A genuine Visa credit card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online
Manageable monthly payments
$300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
Rebuilding credit depends on factors like making on-time payments, keeping balance below credit limit and paying at least the minimum monthly payment
One of not-so-many credit card offers available for a people with bad credit.
- A real credit card for bad credit - no need for security deposit.
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus
- The credit limit is $300, $75 of which will be subtracted from it as a first-year annual fee
- High fees. First-year costs will be $75 annual fee out of pocket, plus $89 program fee resulting in $164 for the first year.
- After the first-year costs will be $48 annual fee+$75/year monthly fee resulting in total $123 per year.
A choice of a credit card for a poor credit situation is very limited. Total Visa® Card is one of the cards that can help you to have a good start. We can recommend getting this card if you have a not so perfect credit score and low chances of getting approved by major credit cards. However, high fees, associated with the card make it impractical to keep it after your credit score reaches a fair credit range.
Another possible case for using this card is if you are unwilling to freeze the money on a security deposit with a secured card - Total Visa® Card will provide you with a $300 credit limit (after taking off $75 first-year annual fee).
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals