Simmons bank VISA Rewards Platinum card - low APR with rewards
Excellent Credit Required - Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved
Low 11.25% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits
No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer
Travel Rewards - cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent
Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions
Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants
No Annual Fee
A rare combination - rewards card with low APR and no annual fee
- No annual fee
- Very low 11.25% ongoing APR
- 1 point per $1 for all purchases
- Redeem your points starting from 10 000 points for $100 on airline tickets of any US-based airline. The more expensive tickets cost you fewer points per dollar.
- No blackout dates, no seat restrictions, you can earn bonus rewards from your airline at the same time
- No balance transfer fee
- No penalty APR
- FICO score of 750+ is needed
- The bank needs your W-2 form and can call your employer to verify it. The application process is not the easiest and not the quickest.
- 2% foreign transaction fee
Very good offer if you need a low APR card to carry a balance and still want to get some rewards. The card offers low ongoing expenses – no annual fee and 11.25% APR that will help you to save more. Card's 1% rewards rate that you can use for airline purchases is not the greatest offer, but considering other options it is good enough.
If you are looking for a bigger travel rewards card, you can look at Capital One Venture Rewards card. If you need just a low APR card for emergencies, take a look at Simmons Platinum card with its record low 9.25% APR.
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals