Last year, Hilton began matching statuses with other loyalty programs to its own top tier, Diamond Status. This offer was also provided to consumers who were Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum status and to others in competing rewards programs. Although most programs offered an opportunity to reach certain levels based on your number of hotel stays or the amount spent with your credit card, the status match program allowed you to transfer your status with one program to another.
This type of offer is usually only available for a limited amount of time. If you are interested in a status much, you should check with Hilton Hhonors and see if you can match your status in programs such as Starwood, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt, Choice, and others.
|intro purchase APR||regular APR|
|intro BT APR|
- earn 5x points on reservations directly at Starwood Preferred Guest program hotels:
- you get 3 points as a program member
- you get 2 points as a cardmember
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases
- 25,000 points if you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of the card
- extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints after you make an additional $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months
$95 annual fee, waived for the first year
best hotel rewards program
$95 annual fee
2 weekend nights spending bonus
10x points on Hilton Portfolio hotels stays