Name your Price and get 5x rewards
no annual fee
up to 5x rewards purchases, made through Name your Price option on Priceline.com
1 point per $1 on all purchases
redeem easily for travel expenses as a statement credit
Barclaycard cobranded with a Priceline travel service.
- 5,000 points for the first purchase
- 0% intro APR on balance transfer and purchases for 15 months
- 5x rewards for money spend through Priceline.com. Major restriction – you need pay for the hotel in advance or book a rental car through Priceline using "Name your Price" option.
- 1 point per dollar for all purchases, no cap on points but points expire in 4 years
- Redeem at least $25 worth of points as a statement credit, merchandise, gift cards.
- Rewards and sign up bonus are not the best on the market. See our next section for other options
Verdict and Alternatives
Not a great rewards rate and sign up bonus unless you are a heavy user of Priceline.com. For general travelers, we would recommend considering Barclaycard Arrival or Arrival+ card – you will get your travel points faster with 2x points rate.
Sign up bonus is 5,000 points that is only about $50 worth. You can get a better deal with Arrival Barclaycard.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals