VISA Credit Cards
VISA Inc is a US based company that offers financial services and facilitates worldwide payments via its global VISA payment service.
VISA is a strong leader in world payments industry, covering more than 60% of purchase transactions around the World.
Many banks worldwide issue credit, debit, prepaid or secured cards, supported by VISA payment system.
Checking Account Required
Fast and easy application process; response provided in seconds
A genuine Visa credit card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online
Manageable monthly payments
$300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
Rebuilding credit depends on factors like making on-time payments, keeping balance below credit limit and paying at least the minimum monthly payment
$95 annual fee, waived for the first year
or no annual fee for basic Sapphire card
2x points on travel and dining
1 point per dollar on all other purchases as usual
the card is made of metal
For a full list of benefits visit Visa website. We’ll highlight the most important benefits here.
VISA cards come in two major tiers - VISA standard and premier VISA Signature with additional benefits
Visa Standard benefits
- Apple Pay. You can use your VISA card with Apple Pay if your bank supports it.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services. You’ll pay for actual services. VISA provides you with a free consultation and assistance only.
- Roadside assistance. You pay $59.95 for every use of the service.
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement.
- Rental Collision Damage Waiver. Available on all Visa cards. Good for 15 days of car rental or less and doesn’t cover ‘exotic or luxury cars’.
Additional Visa Signature benefits
- 24-hour concierge service.
- Travel accident insurance for a cardholder and family
- Lost luggage reimbursement
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals