MasterCard credit cards
MasterCard is a second largest global payments network, covering almost 27% of all global purchase transactions.
Many banks over the World issue different types of cards under MasterCard payment network: credit, secured, prepaid and debit.
$35-$99* annual fee
real credit card for a less than perfect credit
*Dependent on credit worthiness
$95 annual fee, waived for the first year
or no annual fee for basic Sapphire card
2x points on travel and dining
1 point per dollar on all other purchases as usual
the card is made of metal
For a full list of benefits visit Master Card website. We’ll focus on the most important benefits here.
MasterCard cards come in Standard, Gold, Platinum, World, World Elite tiers, followed by the exclusive MasterCard Black.
MasterCard Standard benefits
- Apple Pay. You can use your MasterCard card with Apple Pay if your bank supports it.
- Travel Accident Insurance for a cardholder and close family members
- Zero Liability on fraud transactions
- Price Protection. You can get a difference in price, if an item purchased with a card is found being advertised for a lower price. Good for 60 days after a purchase was made.
Additional Gold level benefits
- Rental Insurance. This is an important and valuable benefit can only be found on the gold and higher tier of MC cards. Available for rentals up to 31 days, vehicles with MSRP less than $50,000. Some countries are not covered.
- Master Assist. Assists you in emergency on a travel. You pay for services if needed. Consultation and assistance is provided for free by MasterCard
Additional Platinum benefits
- Concierge Services – non emergency assistant services.
- Master Assist Plus with a coverage of $25,000 for medical, evacuation and similar emergency expenses.
Additional World level benefits
- Priceless cities. A list of exclusive opportunities and deals across World’s largest cities.
- Airport Lounge Access. 600 lounges in 100 countries. You pay for each visit by yourself.
- Price Protection for 120 days
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Baggage Delay Insurance, Lost or Damaged Luggage Insurance (up to $300 per bag)
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
Additional World Elite benefits
- 24/7 Personal Travel Advisor
Master Card Black benefits
- MasterAssist Black. All services, covered by a lower programs as well as coverage $25,000 for a cardmember and $15,000 for dependents.
- Baggage Loss Insurance up to $1,200, Trip Cancellation up to $1,000, and Trip Delay Insurance up to $200.
- Personal Assistant
- Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals