MasterCard credit cards
MasterCard is a second largest global payments network, covering almost 27% of all global purchase transactions.
Many banks over the World issue different types of cards under MasterCard payment network: credit, secured, prepaid and debit.
Another credit card from Indigo brand - for Fair to Good credit owners this time.
Easy pre-qualification process with fast response
Less than perfect credit is okay
Online servicing available 24/7 at no additional cost
Unsecured credit card, no security deposit required
Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
unlimited rewards 3% on dining, 2% on groceries, 1% on other purchases
$100 bonus for spending $500 on the card in the first 3 months
no annual fee
no balance transfer fee
- No Annual Fee
- Low APR starting at 10.74%
- World MasterCard benefits
- Earns 1% Cash Back to ANY nonprofit of your choice including K-12 schools, colleges, & religious organizations
- Comes with all of the great benefits of a World MasterCard
- Support up to three nonprofits at once
For a full list of benefits visit Master Card website. We’ll focus on the most important benefits here.
MasterCard cards come in Standard, Gold, Platinum, World, World Elite tiers, followed by the exclusive MasterCard Black.
MasterCard Standard benefits
- Apple Pay. You can use your MasterCard card with Apple Pay if your bank supports it.
- Travel Accident Insurance for a cardholder and close family members
- Zero Liability on fraud transactions
- Price Protection. You can get a difference in price, if an item purchased with a card is found being advertised for a lower price. Good for 60 days after a purchase was made.
Additional Gold level benefits
- Rental Insurance. This is an important and valuable benefit can only be found on the gold and higher tier of MC cards. Available for rentals up to 31 days, vehicles with MSRP less than $50,000. Some countries are not covered.
- Master Assist. Assists you in emergency on a travel. You pay for services if needed. Consultation and assistance is provided for free by MasterCard
Additional Platinum benefits
- Concierge Services – non emergency assistant services.
- Master Assist Plus with a coverage of $25,000 for medical, evacuation and similar emergency expenses.
Additional World level benefits
- Priceless cities. A list of exclusive opportunities and deals across World’s largest cities.
- Airport Lounge Access. 600 lounges in 100 countries. You pay for each visit by yourself.
- Price Protection for 120 days
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Baggage Delay Insurance, Lost or Damaged Luggage Insurance (up to $300 per bag)
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance
Additional World Elite benefits
- 24/7 Personal Travel Advisor
Master Card Black benefits
- MasterAssist Black. All services, covered by a lower programs as well as coverage $25,000 for a cardmember and $15,000 for dependents.
- Baggage Loss Insurance up to $1,200, Trip Cancellation up to $1,000, and Trip Delay Insurance up to $200.
- Personal Assistant
- Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals