Uber 20% discount and 2 first rides free with Capital One
Capital One and Uber in a partnership offering two lovely deals for those who travel with Uber.
- First 2 rides free (up to $30 each) before April 2016
- 20% Uber discount for any ride through April 2016 that was paid by Capital One Quicksilver or Quicksilver One cards
To get your two free Uber rides you need to
- Sign up for a new Uber account before June 30, 2015 and enter the promo code CAPITALONE
- Get a ride before April 2016 and pay for it with any US-issued Capital One credit or debit card.
- First 2 rides up to $30 each before April 2016 are free
- If the ride costs more than $30, the residual amount will be taken from your credit card as usual
This offer is 200% better than a regular Uber $30 promo code, which you get when you invite friends to Uber. It works the same way as if Capital One not only invites you to Uber but also shares its Uber bonus with you.
To get a 20% discount on all Uber rides through April 2016
- New or existing accounts can participate
- Use your Capital One QuickSilver or Quicksilver One card for checkout at Uber
- Your 20% back will come as a statement credit within 1-2 billing cycles
You need to have a Capital One Quicksilver card. If you do not have one – you can apply for it below, it is a decent no annual fee card for average credit with a good flat 1.5% cash back.
You can also combine these two offers and enjoy 2 first free rides and a 20% discount through April 2016. And you also will get regular 1.5% cash back on your Quicksilver card on top of the discount.
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals