$125 annual fee
$60 annual maintenance fee
$30 additional annual fee
25 days of grace period
Previously Discover card, but was acquired by Mid America Bank & Trust Company and now serviced by Continental Finance.
- You can get either secured card, partly secured or unsecured depending on your credit history and FICO score
- Grace period of 25 days
- Annual fee - $125 the first year, $96 then
- Additional $30 per year fee
- $60 annual maintenance fee (billed $5/month) that is waived for the first year
- Very high APR – 29.9%
- $500 credit limit that includes $125 annual fee, so only $375 is a real credit limit
It is just not worth it. The fees for the card are too high. You need to pay a $125 annual fee right away from the cards credit limit of $500. APR is 29.9% which is too high. You have other options like Discover it Secured credit card or Capital One Secured MasterCard.
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals