British Airways Visa Card by Chase
$95 annual fee, waived for the first year
1% regular rewards rate
50,000 bonus miles
- sign up bonus cover a round trip Europe to North America ticket in economy
- and you can get another free ticket for your companion if you spend $30,000 in the card annually (you need to pay for your ticket by collected BA miles and the companion ticket will match yours)
- you can also transfer the miles to members of One World Alliance - American Airlines for instance
- no international transaction fee
- EMV chip - convenience to use in Europe
- average interest rate
A great card, assuming you spend at least $3,000 on the card per month. If you do, the card will benefit you a lot. Combining all spending bonuses, you will be able to get a couple round trips to Europe with ease.
No foreign transaction fee and chip on the card will help you when travelling abroad.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals