Flex Points Travel Rewards Business Edge by U.S. Bank
- 20,000 points bonus after spending 2000 on a card
- 2x points on one of the categories: gas, office supplies, airlines, whichever category you spend more in a billing cycle
- 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- $25 airline allowance for every award ticket
- redeem points starting from 20,000 on flights with 150 airlines
- additional benefits at National rent a car
no annual fee for the first year, $55 after
2x points on selected categories
additional travel benefits
- Sign Up bonus – 20,000 bonus FlexPoints ($400 value) after you spend $2000 on the card within first 4 months of your account.
- 1 point per $1, 2x points for office supplies, airline purchases, or gas - whichever you spend more,
- 2x points on all telecommunications purchases and services.
- Redeem your Flex Points for tickets on more than 150 airlines starting at 20,000 points for round-trip ticket – no blackout dates, no restrictions.
- Get $25 airlines allowance for every award ticket.
- No international transaction fee
- Annual fee of $55, which is waived for the first year. Additional employee cards - $10 per year
FlexPoints give you the flexibility to get maximum cashback on one of the 3 high rewards categories. The drawback is that you can not earn maximum rewards in all that categories simultaneously.
Lots of additional benefits and bonuses, that can easily offset a $55 annual fee (waived for the first year) if you actively use a card, otherwise, maybe it is better to look towards no annual fee card, U.S. Bank Business Edge Select, for example.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals