no annual fee with Costco membership ($55 minimum)
4% on gas, 3% on dining and travel, 2% on Costco purchases, 1% on all purchases
0% APR on purchases for 7 months
A new card that is replacing Costco True Earnings credit card from AmEx.
This card offers a better value that an old one.
- high rewards rate - 4% on gas with $7000 limit, 3% uncapped on dining and travel, 2% at Costco - that makes this card a leader in cash back cards
- 0% introductory APR for 7 months
- low ongoing APR of 15.74%
- You can redeem rewards only at Costco
- $55 minimum Costco membership is required
A great replacement for an old Amex TrueEarnings card. This card offers very attractive rewards rate which makes it one of the best cards available today. The only barrier to recommend it as a general purpose card in your wallet is the fact that you can redeem rewards only at Costco.
However, if you shop at Costco frequently, this card is a must have and can be your major credit card.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals