Citi Double Cash card for those who pay on time
no annual fee
1% cash back with no limitations
plus 1% more when you pay off balance in full
A new approach to cash back card – you earn 1% cash back when you make purchases and another 1% when you pay the balance off.
- 1% cash back on all purchases plus 1% more when you pay it off
- No caps and no restrictions on cash back – no categories limitations
- No annual fee
- Low ongoing APR 13.49-23.49% based on your creditworthiness
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfer for 18 months. Do not forget about 3% ($5 min) balance transfer fee
- First late payment fee waived
- EMV chip technology and Apple Pay technology enabled – in line with latest innovations in credit card payments in America
- 3% Foreign transaction fee
A card worth considering if you like cash rewards. No other card with no annual fee on the market can offer you 2% cash back on all purchases without category restrictions or caps. There is only one important notice: you should pay your purchases off to receive this additional 1% back. It is a very good incentive for paying your balance on time.
One of the most paying cash back cards on the market, Chase Freedom offers 5% back on rotation quarterly categories (with $1500 quarterly cap on spending in category) and 1% regular cash back rate.
Although 5% looks more impressive than 2%, you will probably get more with no limited 2% on Double Cash card than 5% with a cap and category limitations on Chase Freedom.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals