Save Towards your Vacation with Capital One
no annual fee
earn 1.5 No Hassle Miles for every $1
get 20,000 miles bonus after spending 3,000 in first 3 months
- No foreign transaction fee
- Helps growing your business credit history
- Year –end summary for tax and planning
- No Hassle Rewards – no cap on miles, miles do not expire, can be redeemed on any airline at any time at a rate 1 mile for $0.01
- Get 10 000 bonus miles for spending $3 000 in the first 3 month
- Rewards rate is less than at Spark Miles card
Verdict and Alternatives
This card is similar to Capital One Spark Miles but offers no annual fee and slightly less reward rate (1.5% vs. 2%).
There is another option – Chase Ink Plus card with a $59 annual fee after 1st year, and a rewards rate 1% for all purchases, 2% on gas, 5% on office supplies and telecom.
Is it worth it?
If you plan to spend less than $12 000 on a card – Spark Miles Select is a better choice for you, otherwise go for Spark Miles card with its 2% rewards rate.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals