Asiana Airlines Card for business by Bank of America
$80 annual fee
2 miles/$1 on Asiana purchases
1 mile/$1 on all purchases
10,000 miles sign up bonus
- 2x miles on Asiana Airlines purchases
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all airlines
- No cap on miles.
- Low 13.74 % (V) purchase APR
- 10 000 miles for the first purchase with Asiana Business card.
- Two $100 statements rebates per year on Asiana tickets purchase. You cannot use this rebates for the same purchase.
- $80 annual fee
- Balance transfer fee is $10 or 4% whichever is greater – if you need BT of a substantial amount, you can find a card with fixed BT fee.
- 3% international transaction fee – which is a drawback for travel card
If you are a frequent traveler of Asiana – the card offers you good perks. Unfortunately, there is no priority seating or business lounge tickets. If you use different airlines, you can find options with more flexible miles (Capital One Spark Miles as an example) that you can redeem for any travel.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals