Alaska Arlines Card by Bank of America for business
annual fee: $50 per company+$25 per card or $75 per card
up to 3 Alaska Airlines miles per $1 spent
Alaska Airlines miles value is up to 2 cents each
- 30 000 miles for 1st purchase on the card.
- 3 miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, purchases and vacation packages made through Alaska Airlines.
- 1 mile per $1 regular rewards rate.
- Get $121 worth Coach Companion Fare certificate annually that can be redeemed for Alaska Airlines travel.
- Low APR – 12.74%
- Annual fee - $75 per card if you issue one card for your company or $50 per company and $25 for every card.
- 3% International Transaction fee – a drawback for a travel card.
If you travel Alaska Airlines, this card is a good choice. Otherwise, you can consider more flexible card like Capital One Spark Miles.
On the other side, Alaska Airlines miles are one of the most valuable miles across frequent miles programs with the value up to 2 cents per mile if you redeem it for travel on Alaska Airlines or a partner air carrier.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals