Royal Carribean Card by BoA
no annual fee
earn 1-2 points per dollar
+10,000 points bonus
- 10,000 MyCruise points ($100 on-board credit) after first qualifying transaction on the card within 65 days of the account
- 1 point per $1 on all purchases
- 2x points on onboard purchases
- Low 12.99%-22.99% regular APR
- No annual fee
- 540,000 points per year, 2,700,000 limitations
- 3% international transactions fee
Since there is no annual fee, you can use the card just for cruise purchases and onboard purchases, earning extra points on participating cruise liners. However, I would not recommend it as the only card in your wallet.
Redeem points for Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara cruises, onboard purchases and more.
Some users report problems between BoA and Royal Caribbean when redeeming points.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals