Celebrity Cruises Card by Bank of America
$69 annual fee
earn MyCruise points
- There are no annual fee and a $69 fee options
- 2 points per $1 spend for Celebrity Cruises or partner cruise lines purchases
- 1 point per $1 on all purchases
- Sign up bonus of 10,000 after making your first purchase in 65 days of the account
- No foreign transaction fees
- Redeem for cruise purchases
- Bonuses expire after 5 years
- Not a great rewards rate and redemption options
As usual for affinity co-branded cards, it makes sense to apply only for a no annual fee card. The main problem is that you can redeem your points mainly for cruise purchases, with a redemption rate usually much less than 1 cent per $1 if you buy a cruise for points.
Consider getting a high reward travels card instead – Barclaycard Arrival Plus, for example, it will let you earn up to 2.2 points per $1 and spend it on any travel purchases including cruises.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals