Spirit Airlines Card by BoA
2 bonus miles per dollar
- 15,000 miles signup bonus after your first purchase on the card within 90 days of the account
- 5000 miles every anniversary if you spent at least $10,000 in purchases
- 2 miles per $1 spent on all purchases – great rewards rate honestly
- 1 mile per $1 on all purchases
- If you are not using the card at least once a month, your miles will expire
- $59 annual fee for World MasterCard. First-year fee is waived.
- High APR – 23.49% for World Master Card (APR for Cash Advances - 25/49%)
- Spirit Airline miles are in general not as valuable as other airline’s miles.
Spirit Airlines – a discount air carrier in the U.S. - offers this bonus card to frequent travelers. The card is available in Word Master Card. The card offers a generous rewards rate of 2 miles per $1 on all purchases, however, we can discount the miles because of fees and inconvenience you can find when traveling with Spirit. Users of the card complain about the cost of the tickets if you redeem miles. In a high season, it can go up to 50,000 miles per round trip, comparing to 5,000 miles per trip as advertised.
Try these cards
CREDIT SCORE UPDATES
exclusive members-only deals